due in 14 hours
We have examined a variety of instructional models. Select one of the models that has been introduced (i.e. Direct Instruction, Socratic Seminar, Cooperative Learning, Project or Problem-Based Learning (PBL), Inquiry-Based Learning, etc.) and create a lesson plan using the KUD Lesson Plan Template.
For this assignment you will complete the entire KUD Lesson Plan Template, however your instructor will focus on the following criteria:
- Explanation of the grade level
- Description of the instructional model
- Identify the standard being taught (please include the FULL nomenclature of the standard)
- Outline the objectives
- Two, “Students will KNOW” objectives
- One, “Students will UNDERSTAND” objective
- Two, Students will be able to DO” objectives
- Describe both the FORMATIVE and the SUMMATIVE assessments that will be utilized to measure students’ mastery of the objectives.
- Explain the procedures you will use to teach the lesson. Be as specific as possible. Pretend you are writing plans for a substitute teacher. Your lesson must be explicit enough for the substitute teacher to be able to implement.
Your lesson plan should be written using the KUD Lesson Plan Template. Please refer to chapters 3, 4, and 5 as well as other resources to for support as you create your lesson plan..