Using the research article selected for DQ 1, identify three key questions you will ask and answer when reading the research study and why these questions are important. When responding to peers, provide other questions and answers that could be considered in relation to the peers’ studies
Hello Class, in this discussion try to identify these items in your research article (from DQ 1). They are the things you will be asked about on the assignment.
1. Identify Independent and Dependent Variables and Type of Data for the Variables
2. Population of Interest for the Study
4. Sampling Methods/Technique (e.g. random, stratified, cluster, systematic, convenience).
5. Descriptive Statistics (Mean, Median, Mode; Standard Deviation; Graphs: Identify examples of descriptive statistics in the article.
6. Inferential Statistics (confidence intervals, hypothesis tests): Identify examples of inferential statistics in the article.