This assessment addresses the following course objective(s):
- Develop a marketing plan.
The final project for this course will be developing a marketing plan for a New Product Development (NPD) idea. Throughout this course, you will be learning about the various parts the comprise a marketing plan. Your final deliverable for this class will be a strategic marketing analysis and plan.
The final plan should illustrate the following points:
- Consumer problem to be solved/gains to be provided
- Nature of the proposed solution
- Positioning statement
- Details on a target market and market segmentation
- Market analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Details on competing products or services
- Discussions on differentiation from competition
- discussion on market trends based on research
- New product development process summary
- Details on the process used to develop this hypothetical product
- Discussion on how concept/product could be tested
- Marketing strategy
- Provide an overview of the planned marketing and advertising strategy
- Provide more specific details and discussions on one of the following:
- Integrated marketing communication plan
- Logistics and distribution to include reverse logistics
Support your paper with a minimum of three (10) external resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 13-15 pages, not including title and reference pages.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.