Using the attached annual report for The Boston Beer Company that is traded on a national stock exchange (NYSE, NASDAQ). Summarize the results of the report in your paper.
Items to discuss can include the financial state of the company, new product lines, major issues dealt with at the annual meetings of shareholders and directors, future prospects, and if the company is meeting its stated objectives.
Sections of the report to focus on include anything related to Risk Factors and or Cautionary and Forward-Looking Statements, Legal Proceedings, Selected Financial Data and Financial Statements and Schedules, and Executive Compensation.
Additionally, find two additional resources or articles about that company or industry and comment on them as well.
There are several ways you can find a company’s annual report in addition to doing a search through the school online library.
You can google the company. Type “NAME OF COMPANY” Annual Report into www.google.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and you will see as the top result the link to their most recent annual report
Your paper should be based on reviewing the annual report and articles you find and your reading in this course in particular this sessions reading. When writing your paper use the following guidelines:
· The body of your paper should be 750-1,000 words in length (not including front matter or end matter like the cover page, abstract, bibliography); in 12 point font, and single or double spaced.
· At least 2 external, quality research sources must also be consulted, and referenced in the text and cited in the bibliography.
Your paper will be evaluated with attention to the following elements
· Meets word count requirement; (750-1,000 words in the body + a Cover and References page)
· Mechanics, Usage, and Grammar
· Original content and thought
· Includes thoughtful analysis and commentary on the provided article plus the outside source you find to answer the proposed question(s).
· Document design and layout
· Follows APA format for in-text citations and bibliography.
For more information on how to properly format your paper using APA format refer to the Purdue OWL APA website for samples and information:
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more