Summary of the First COVID 19 Response Bill
- COVID 19 has hit the global community.
- America has responded by enacting.
- This Bill was enacted on March 6th, 2020.
- Precisely, $ 8.3 billion was set for response (Olson et al, 2020).
- Has improved COVID 19 service delivery.
Aim of the Bill
- To reduce the unprecedented death rates.
- To improve the health of nurses.
- To promote the health of the citizens (Olson et al, 2020).
- To provide the funds and resources required.
- To curb the disease internationally.
The Passing of the Bill into Law
- The Bill was passed in both houses.
- It was later ascended by the president into Act.
- The president signed it on April 1st 2020 (Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress, 2020).
- The passing of the bill made into law.
- This law has had a number of impacts
The Impact of the Law
- It has responded to the COVID 19 emergency
- Located funds needed to fight the pandemic.
- This money help in diagnosis and treatment.
- Promoted the provision of insurance plans (Olson et al, 2020).
- Reduced the risk of health care providers
Impact of the Law on my Personal Nursing Experiences
- This improved the nurse’s overall confidentiality.
- Stimulated the nurse’s security in service delivery (Olson et al, 2020).
- Upheld relationship between nurses and government.
- Promoted the morale and capacity of nurses.
- Improve efficiency of service delivery.
Effect on COVID 19 Diagnosis and Treatment
- Improved diagnosis of the disease.
- Developed the contact tracing among the families.
- Enhanced the delivery of the results and treatment.
- Expanded Nurses’ overall confidentiality.
- Improved quality of health on casualties.
Impact on the Training, Research, and Development of Nurses
- The law enhances research and development.
- Resulted in better discoveries of the disease (Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress, 2020).
- Created better methods of combating the pandemic.
- Enhanced better forecasting approaches.
- Resulted in better equipped nurses for fight.
How to Communicate the Nurses Concerns
- Communication forms a vital part in institutions.
- The minister, who, in turn, presents to parliamentarians.
- The communication can be oral or written
- The feedback should be accepted for improvement
- These nurses should maintain the standards.
Impact of the Bill on Families
- Improves the contact tracing among the families.
- Reduces the risks of contracting the disease.
- Enhances the diagnosis and treatment of pandemic (Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress, 2020).
- Increases the government mechanisms of confidentiality.
- Upgrading of the overall health among families.
Effect of the Bill on the Community
- The establishment of Bill has a positive impact.
- Has the power of contact tracing among members.
- Increases discovery of the infected members (Olson et al, 2020).
- Expands available resources to control the disease.
The Future of the Law on Health Sector
- It will improve the funds required.
- Helps to reduce the risk of the disease
- The act will improve research on the pandemic.
- The law will promote the discovery of vaccines.
- The act will help to reduce the death rate.
Role of the American Nurses and the Society towards the Bill
- All of them should embrace the bill.
- They should accept actions towards the bill.
- Support subsidiary bills that accept this law.
- Nurses should maintain standards of service delivery.
- The ideas will improve American health sector.
Olson, A., Barrick, J., Tayler, W. B., Rajgopal, S., & Bai, G. (2020). Journal of General Internal Medicine, 35(10), 3133-3136.
. (2020). Families First Coronavirus Response Act, HR 6201.