I need it in 10 hours
Textbook: Chapters 7, 8
Link (website): The Man Who Sold the War’: Marketing Iraq
Link (PDF): National Security Strategy (2017)
Link (video): Intercollegiate Studies Institute
Link (website): Covert action
Link (website): The Operation that Killed Bin Laden
Covert Action is one of the more controversial actions the members of the Intelligence Community (including policymakers) can take.
Choose one of the Covert Actions discussed in the lectures and readings or another article you find. In a PowerPoint presentation, address the following:
Analyze, using risk versus benefit, the utility of taking such an action. Your analysis should include short-term and long-term risks.
Appraise the merit of alternative policy actions if they exist. Use all the information in your references, or any you collect on the internet. Identify sources. If you feel you do not have enough information, identify the information gaps (i.e. intelligence requirement).
– Minimum of 10 slides, not including title, concluding, and references slides
– 100-150 words per slide (in notes area)
– Title or Introduction slide (with your name, class info, and presentation title),
– Concluding slide
– References slide (at least 2 library resources and 2 online resources)
– Slides that use text (other than headers) should be at least 12-point font
Grading and Assessment
This activity will be graded based on the Written Analysis Grading Rubric
Learning Outcome(s): 1, 5
1. Assess the theoretical effectiveness of intelligence and covert action with regard to analyzing governmental structure and national security policy.
5. Examine the history and structure of U.S. intelligence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more