· Before writing this journal, read Chapter 1 and 2 of Becky Hendrick’s A Guide to Understanding and Appreciating Art
· Complete the exercise Hendrick describes on p. 9. “Divide a page into two vertical columns, one headed with a plus sign and the other with a minus. Under the plus, list whatever comes to mind that you really really like: foods, movies, clothes, vacation spots, people, things to do, anything. Under the minus sign, list anything and everything you can think of that you strongly dislike: foods, personality types, t.v.shows, it doesn’t matter” (Hendrick 9). See what you learn about yourself in these 5 minutes. This doesn’t need to be posted anywhere, but make sure to do this exercise before posting your Introduction Journal.
· For your Journal entry, Introduce yourself to your classmates! Tell us your name, year, major, hometown, and anything else you feel we need to know about you. What is your experience with “art”? Why did you decide to take this class? What do you hope to gain through this course? What from the reading resonated with you? What did you find about yourself in executing the Hendrick’s exercise regarding your personal preferences? How do you think this will affect the way you interpret the events you will be attending? Make sure to address each of these questions in your journal entry.
· You will not need to engage in peer discussions for this journal.
· You should be able to gauge the quality of your own work and ensure your journal is of substantial content.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more