Examine each of those areas of the case for evidence to use during your analysis, and consider the following questions for each area:
Accounting – what are the economics of the alternatives? Think of impacts on revenues, costs, and profitability.
Administrative Studies – assign a probability to each alternative you suggest and calculate an expected value for each alternative. Which alternative has the highest expected value?
Economics – what is the state of the various global economies where you suggest alternatives (or the state of the US economy)? What is the potential impact of the economy(ies) on the alternatives?
Finance – What impact will your suggestion have on the evaluation of the stock and the financial reporting of the company? Can you calculate any discounted cash flows or revenues?
Legal – what are some of the legal and environmental concerns surrounding the options? Are there any regulatory issues?
Management – what is the impact of your suggestion on the structure and staffing of the company?
Marketing –What would be your target markets? Develop a basic marketing strategy for the markets.
MIS – are there any systems that your company can use to help it manage the new effort(s) and better integrate?
As you craft your arguments, think of the functional areas for evidence to support your claims/arguments, and ask yourself the following questions:
– What claims am I making? This could take the form of the central theme of the case – think about the issue or issues faced by the company and whether or not they take the form of claims.
– What evidence do I need to present to justify those claims?
– Was it adequate to establish a causal link?
– Did the evidence presented come from credible and reliable sources?
– Was the source of the evidence an authority on the topic?
– Was the evidence presented clearly expressed?
– Did they provide enough evidence to adequately establish causality?
– If so, explain. If not, what evidence needs to be presented that establishes causality?
– Were there any underlying assumptions that I missed?
– What persuasive techniques can I use to get the reader to agree with me?
– As you write your response, focus on the tips presented earlier on persuasive writing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more