I have a few questions to answer from American Literature course. No plagarism!
Due Sunday by 11:59pm
Submitting a file upload
Available Jun 3 at 12:01am – Jun 9 at 11:59pm 7 days
Answer the following questions with VERY complete responses. You must use SPECIFIC EXAMPLES FROM THE TEXT. All answers should be your own analysis of the primary sources. Do NOT use a secondary source and do NOT quote from the text.
1. (2 points) Examine the problems that the Puritans experienced while aboard ship.(Name of ship?) (READ your module, too.)
2. (2 points) How did Bradford and the Puritans feel about the Native Americans and their land? (Consider his language and the settlers’ actions during exploration.) How did the Native Americans eventually lead to the success of the settlement?
3. (2 points) In her poetry, Bradstreet reviews several problems that she has experienced in her life. Give specific examples. What does she say has been the effect of those problems? (LISTEN to my recordings of the poems for help.)
4. (3 points) In her in her letter, “To My Dear Children,” Bradstreet reviews several problems that she has experienced in her life. Give specific examples. What does she say has been the effect of those problems?
5. (2 points) In his “A Model of Christian Charity,” Winthrop says that the settlers at Massachusetts Bay will be “a city on a hill.” How so? Explain.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more